If there is a trend for this season that is going to petal is the of the grunge and punk style. Flannel shirts are back printed Plaid tartan, pants become more skinny than ever and leather mixed with the print in red. I love that shot roll beater, but always with style and savoir faire. And although there are many designers who have signed up to this trend, we we look at signatures low cost. What are you going to stay?
The youngest range of Zara, Zara TRF, never more than noted in this fashion and we find ourselves with lots of options Wearable during the day. Shirts, leggings, jackets, scarves… do you need? Combined with other denim clothing the result is 10.
- Red and black Plaid Shirt 29.95 euros.
- Pictures 12,95 euros, legging pants.
- Jacket style bomber to pictures, 39.95 euro.
A burst of pictures tartan (or Scottish) has flooded the new collection autumn/winter 2013 / 2014 of Mango. And thus we see with their news where the skirts and shirts are the protagonists and mingle with tissues more delicate as lace, creating great contrasts.
- Blouse of pictures with details of lace, 29.99 euros.
- Scottish shirt, 29.99 euros.
- Miniskirt pictures, 29.99 euros.
Pull & Bear
If you are someone that wants to try a garment without breaking the Bank in an attempt to, the best thing is to try with Pull & Bear. This trend is present and the prices are not extremely high.
- Shirt flannel, 25,99 EUR.
- Tartan plaid shirt, 25,99 EUR.
- Skinny Plaid tartan trousers, 29.99 euros.